smoking bra

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:52 PM

mom said i've been treating home like a hotel. i'm back at ungodly hours and wake up late and i'm out again. point proven when i found clothing on my floor from a few nights back still smelling of smoke and beer. the bed still made nicely. the only time i see my parents is when i'm waiting for my ride to come in my living room. the usual interrogations still applies with minor personal probing questions. thank god for cool parents.

the anxiety attacks are minimal this past 2 days. i have a theory about that.

my hair is growing out too fast. i no longer really enjoy headrubs as much as before because i think i'm getting tired of this whole mohawk business.

i'm not really looking forward for college next week because i'm still not puas with this holiday's outcome just yet.

i miss my english literature classes when we have to recite Pygmalion. cockney english sounds really sexy right about now. i'm imagining Luke Worrell... yummmm.

right now i dunno if mr-days-of-the-week is dead or alive because i cannot reach him. stupid loser! stop getting grounded!

i need sleep.

and i miss my FAT SHEEP :( -baaaa, baaaa, baaaaaaa!

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates