transatlanticism

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:26 AM

my laptop has what people would call tan lines. i peeled off the Windows XP sticker next to the touch pad and realized that my laptop used to be 5 shades lighter. the combination of self burning and dirt now icks me everytime i'm using this laptop. I nicknamed it Hot Thang because it would literally heat up like an old bombshell she is and i've once burned my toes when i accidentally placed my foot next to the fan while sleeping. well the reason i'm giving this short tribute is because i'm finally getting a new one in a couple of days. already ordered in :) no doubt i'll still be using HT for more robust use such as downloading my illegals. haha.

//

you know what is scary?

last night i think i was talking in my sleep. recently i've been having weird dreams involving weird characters. i've even dreamed about Jesus okay!!! so last night i remember moving my glasses from the spot on my bed to next to my pillow and i started tapping the bed like i was inviting someone to sit on it?! i remembered this because i was half asleep.

whats even scarier is that i am known to send text messages when i sleep. my friends has shown me a few. and they actually form words+gibberish. maybe tonight i should sleep with a pen and paper by my side; and i could probably end up writing secret codes from aliens or the afterlife. oooooooooooooooooooooooh. yeah that would be tres interesting ;)

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates