weekend surprises

Monday, June 29, 2009 1:43 AM


why you should check your bag of ecstasy when you're leaving the forest...

//

on why we did it...
steffi is back. so i've been busy entertaining her daft ass. which is not so good for the heart because it burns with despair as the realization comes only moments after. the surprise visit from her on Friday was like a breath of fresh air especially since i was at home cleaning out my room. and then there was Urbanscapes which was something different to do as compared to other mundane weekend activities.

//

so Michael Jackson died on Friday. just like everyone else i did grow up listening to his music. and i think his death made me sadder as it reminded me more of my Tok Aunty who also adored him. and since she died and so did he, it just made me sad... i think she would be heartbroken too if she knew. i guess their path will eventually cross. Say Hi to him for me, Tok :)

i usually get my weirdest and most random thoughts/ideas when i'm in the bathroom; taking a shower or crap and a couple of days ago i thought of Christina Aguilera's Mi Reflejo CD i lost since i moved here. kinda nostalgic since i remember the last time i saw it was in my old room. so when i cleaned out my room and found it again amongst 4-year old boxes of cigarettes (remember SKL-strawberry flavored ones??). ooooh i used to be able to sing ALL her songs fluently in SPANISH. we'll see/hear if i can do that still.

//


sometimes i honestly don't know why you say the things you do. and do the things you do. i know i've said this a million and one times but i see no purpose for you doing it to me. the alterior motives are so blurry that i've ceased trying to encrypt them. if you haven't noticed, you already have me. just me.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates