miracle-grow

Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:46 PM

ugh my hair is growing already. in 5 days you could actually notice the BIG difference cause i cannot see my scalp anymore. Chibs claims that i enjoy scatting; somekind of weird Japanese thing... and thus it fertilizes the growth of my hair. seriously this woman needs to sort out her issues -_-
but i do want my hair longer-ish a bit so i can restyle my hair again without constantly switching to the same old style for the past 2 years. damn i dunno why i'm having this whole hair-talk... must be because i am slowly running out of witty things to say.

//

on a brighter note; i'll be watching TWO movies today.... like i mentioned; Transformers as well as Harry Potter :) with my mommy. she's constantly going "kesian anak mama..." because nowadays i rarely go out due to the lack of funds and also because i always need to be home to do chores (read:maidless)

//

steffi is leaving in exactly 2 days. tuesday to be exact and most probably won't be back here end of this year for her summer break :( meaning i won't see her in a year. A BLOODY YEAR?! boo... unless someone decides to give me the GREATEST birthday present ever la...

//

okay the neck aches again. bobbing a bald head has its consequences. i tell you that now.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates