your room

Sunday, July 5, 2009 12:03 AM

when you were gone, you had no idea how alone i felt in the big house.

and today i'm having major flashbacks of how things used to be. the things we used to do together. i will forever remember you be because you were a pivotal idol in my life up to the day you died. you taught me about living even after you were long gone. you made me wake up and move on despite having a bad day. sometimes when i feel like i feel the need to talk to someone when i feel completely alone, i just think of you and remember the things you would say to make me stop crying and to make me laugh again. lately i've been thinking about you a lot, especially during my difficult times and wonder maybe its you who makes things better eventually. i wish you could see me now and see to what i've become and hope its what you always wanted because i always do things for you. i love you Tok Mummy, and i miss you <3

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates