rain on me

Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:11 PM

felt totally burned out by the time we had to berbuka. my sleep was interrupted a million times making me quiet and cranky a bit by evening. Friday night was spent with Bimbo at telawi and then come late i was at Sonic with Nikki&Kim. really it was a different night. someone was stating the obvious of the place being only filled up with 3 malays as the rest were chinese and lots of white people. since when people were THAT religious? HAHA. first day of fasting was spent with some college crew and a handful of loves. had my photoshoot. finally! went to the park near my house and made do with what we could find. from rusty supermarket trollies to broken swings. despite the rain and the waiting, the pictures turned out brills! :)

i think i should bathe. buka-ing at Bimbo's.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates