a heartbreaker right from the start

Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:09 AM


this somehow reminds me of those strawberry tarts with clear sugar coated on it. mmmm. btw that is a real picture of a heart. can i give you mine? because i've been with it for such a long time & that i've heard that sharing is caring ;)

//

had a nice session with the O sisters last night over me chomping down chicken wings until i'm swearing it off for a few weeks. Mimo realizing that she would definitely choose music over fashion also made me come to terms with no matter how much i adore fashion, i could never do fashion in concentrated form in life. its just a little too much. i love art & design in general. i learn to appreciate the beauty of weird and unconventional things. so maybe thats why I have a better eye at visualizing ideas of a large open space then staring at a piece of cloth. i like fashion for myself & not for anybody else; as selfish as that may sound. i enjoy moments of dressing up & going completely bonkers in front of the mirror or clothes tumbling down on me from the pile in the cupboard. but thats just it. i enjoy fashion up to that. i don't like or bother looking at fashion blogs nor do i like looking at clothes in online boutiques. it just gives me heartburns to the highest degree just looking at clothes i could not probably afford in the near future. looking around at the fashion crazies out there, i do get a little bit intimidated by the flashy and the snazzy despite looking not too drab myself. i think i can only appreciate fashion from afar despite the fact that i proudly call myself a fashion student for the past 2 years.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates