oh no! why oh why?

Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:23 PM

so i temporarily deactivated my Facebook & i've stopped using Twitter for 2 days. the reason is kind of a test to be able to not succumb to the addiction. if i know i can get through my daily routine without Facebook & Twitter, i'll know i'll be able to get through lots of things later on.
just like how i used to get through a whole month without music.
self torture yes. but seriously, it makes me feel a whole lot less agitated and restless during the day when i'm not constantly checking my Facebook updates. plus the unnecessarily drama that was concocted because of the social networking site, has put a bad taste in my mouth.

lets see how long i am able to put up with this.

this social experiment has gotten me all excited. who's with me?

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates