the doppleganger did it

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:15 AM

this is crazy.
i am never like this.

how can i get through this knowing that i will never know?

omg geram nya.

that conversation helped me ease up a little and it was one of those comfortable ones which made me forget the main idea. i slipped in and out and the rest are blurred out after each uttered syllable. i don't know if i should thank you or put the blame on you for this one. i'm exhausted.

and i'm missing mr-days-of-the-week like fuck at times like these. those messed up greeting whenever i come online or wee morning wake up calls i had to do during study week. is it just me or do i sense some form of abandonment from the people i end up caring about. will this become like that too?

my favorite line - when your eyes are off me, i'm alone...

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates