drug free; free drugs

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:00 PM

i have been having trouble writing a decent piece on entry to decorate my sort of newly revamped blog. (Don't bother, the last entry is quite shit anyway)
the case of writers block had led me to become one of those one-liner givers to the cyber world with totally cryptic and subliminal messages that i would not even get to understand within a year or two of reading. i no longer see much purpose in WHY i chose to write anything in the first place. fortunately or maybe not; there are a handful who keep tabs on me once in awhile. maybe entertained by this nonsensical rants i decide to publicize. yes its quite pathetic thinking of it but... (wait a minute, no buts...) sinister remarks are highly welcomed.

random facts:

i cut my hair today (a NORMAL-looking haircut)
and i told my parents that i am very PRO-marijuana.

no secrets. no lies. thats the key. being in an open relationship with your parents makes you do things with ease and more caution. no guilt; no fuss.

i obviously need sleep. i managed to empty only HALF of my bladder because a huge cockroach on the sink which looked like it was about to fly; killed my need to piss. i hate those stupid pre-historic insects!!! DIE!

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates