for the love of fashion

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:05 PM


these are by my current favorite designer JEAN-CHARLES DE CASTELBAJAC




macam mana tak love??
just look at it. pure brilliance!!
he even had Animal from The Muppets on a few of his pieces in the collection!
these are my favorite pieces which if i could afford, i would wear them out; even to go grocery shopping.
taken from the 2009 ready-to-wear Fall collection
<3


and here's another one. super gorgeous pieces which would literally make me go ALAMAKKKK until the chandaliers break...
2009 ready-to-wear fall collection by AGATHA RUIZ DE LA PRADA.





the lips, the hearts... oooooh everything is making me swoon!!!




OOOOOHHH AND I HAVE ONE OF HER PERFUME!!
which my aunty bought from Barcelona
<3


0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates