the power of cat power

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:05 PM

once i wanted to be the greatest
two fist of solid rock
with brains that could explain any feeling
lower me down
pin me in
secure the grounds

(a song for miriam omar)
hehe.

i've been in bed since i got home. listening nothing but music and failed attempts in watching documentaries online. due to my dad's frustration with the internet connection; we now have Wimax and also Maxis wireless broadband. i have the privilege of using both. haha! so when one fucks up i just shove the other wire in ;)
i believe this is like my 7th post for sunday. and its only 10 o clock. what if a vampire who does not look constipated winds up in my bedroom and we make out and after that he leaves me breathless and i would wanna blog about it? ......i should be ashamed of myself for linking this into a Twilight fairy tale. shut up brain.
i suddenly remembered coming across a poster of Placebo outside Rock Corner last night and apparently the new album is out. whoop-dee-doo!! Brian Molko is more androgynous than ever. his hair is longer and i think he's slimmer. he probably did a bit of botox cause he looks as young as in the video Taste In Men which is my favorite video. i have the biggest crush on him probably because i simply cannot deny that i might end up a bisexual one of these days. something i wouldn't mind in a heartbeat. anyway... i think the new single For What It's Worth is a little different than what they used to do. its a bit more rock-er but yet still in the same haunting genre. i am praying for a miracle to make them actually come here if not somewhere close enough for me to beg the mother to sponsor me to watch the love of my confused life :)



0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates