awkward glances

Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:43 AM


once a wallflower, always a wallflower. unless you have a sex tape.

i dunno what i can say. the topic is getting old and i'm getting quite tired moaning about it when i should be whining about something else. the conversation usual starts at "how come you are single?" and me ALWAYS going "no idea..." and own question answered: "maybe cause you are very smart & boys get scared off". oy vey. does that mean i have to dumb myself down to not be perpetually in this state? FUCKEN A! i guess women being the smarter one gets shunned out by society. look at all the hanged witches in Salem. i wish i was a witch. my stint with Wiccan magic left me with a burnt tip of my hair. this somehow can never be a win win situation. fuck talking about this is pathetic because i'm choosing ME first. no dumbing down necessary. i'll just forever wait for someone who would watch zit-popping action on youtube & have impulsive haircuts with me while talking about conspiracies. anyone?

//

on a much brighter note; last night was a laugh. being unnoticed has it's pros & cons.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates