carousel

Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:22 PM

i love talking to my mom despite her sometimes short attention span. so yesterday while walking through the chaos of the mall, i managed to release whatever was on my mind. and like any other mom she just told me things mothers usually tell their confused daughters. i kept repeating to her how i hated being here. and that i just wanna get out. & then came along the confessions i never uttered to anyone. not even myself. now that i've said it, i guess it is true then. so that is that & so she took me shopping. spent almost 2 hours in Topshop. my mom kept picking me out those body-tight dresses which are SO in right now. i guess she overestimated her daughter's "slim" figure. i'm boring because i only bought my acid washed skinnies, a plain black crop tee & a studded bag.

//

i'm craving for chicken wings & those soft served vanilla ice cream cones. plus i am in love with a pair of $2000 purple leather ankle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti. i will fucking LEARN to walk in those pair of heels even if my toes will bleed. so maybe if i sell my blood or body parts in the black market, i wouldn't have to bleed & would be able to get them sexy shoes (won't be able to drink anymore too... without a liver).

//

had a gathering at my mom's side of the family. and it was depressing as hell. maybe because i felt too bloated to move. or maybe because it was hot. or maybe because i rarely talk with these company. i even fell asleep in the couch while everyone was having a conversation. seriously tak sengaja!

//

is it just me or is it very stagnant here?

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates