when i close my eyes, i see light spots

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:34 AM


look at my purdy screen shots of Google Chrome. i used to be in love with Chrome when i was still using my Fujitsu, and then when i finally switched to a MacBook Pro, there were no Google Chrome for me to use. but now, they've released a beta version for Mac users so YAY me! (seriously, i know this was old news but whatever i just got it installed so deal with it!)

i downloaded the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada theme for my Chrome because it is so colorful! it even matches with my Twitter page. i know some of you might be wondering how the fuck did i not go blind just looking at the screen. well frankly they do hurt my eyes a little. but at least my eyes will hurt with a worthy cause because they are hurting due to something pretty. well like they say, love hurts.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates