city girl part 4

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:24 PM

one of those rare days when i decide to wear color. i haven't worn this overpriced scarf i bought in ages. overpriced because unlike my many other scarves which costs about $10; this one was around $100. sad considering we live in such a hot country and me for vanity's sake would spend on a piece of cloth meant to keep me warm. the air cond in my office is pretty cold if left for very long periods at a time. thus i am normally in layers. sigh how i wish i was at a country where wearing layers is justified.
work has been pretty much what i've signed up for. so no complaints beside the usual work-related stress which keeps my appetite and spending at bay. plus i am getting annoyed at the constant dust i have to inhale every day. GAH!

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates