0014 Hours

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:10 AM

As you can tell i'm home already. Not feeling as sore as I thought i would be. but it still stings. ouchies! i guess they were right after all. I will be put to sleep and won't even remember. goothing though. I would hate looking at my own cut up body reflection on the shiny lights. My aunts came over which was really nice coz we all ended up laughing and laughing about our experiences with hospitals and such. oh my fibroid looks like 2 lychees in pinkish syrup. haha. gross but true! of course now it's gonna be an inside joke about how 2 lychees managed to find their way into my right boob! hilariouso! steffi can't stop calling "Boobie" although it does sound cute. hahahaahaha... sounds like i had freaking implants. good grief! anyway mel and nik came over to visit just as I was waiting for the billings and insurance people to take care of the expences. It was nice to finally talk to someone after being sedated for god knows how long. hmmm... I'm still a little uncomfortable with the whole thing. Since it still hurts and i gotta take a few white pale pills. I'll try not to throw them away this time. I said I will try. Progress seems good. Now all i need is some people to hang out with and I would once again go shopping!! hahahaha... Put the stress and depression aside i'm now fairly normal... a slight scar won't stop me from wearing bikinis. thank god! coz i desperately need a tan!
i'll be catching up on sleep soon... ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates