0654 Hours

Monday, February 20, 2006 6:54 AM

ho hum pigs bum! today is the so called big day... *remaining positive until it's all over* hmmm... i dunno how my preparations are yet coz i seem to be fine. I woke up groggyly just a few moments tadi, took a hot shower and wore the outfit i picked out last night. hahaha... yes, typical ol' me to pick out my clothes for tomorrow. Tee Hee! FYI I'm wearing a pink Polo t-shirt (very preppy) and my yoga pants (very comfy). I admit the whole yoga pants wearing has got to do with the fact that I've watch too many MTV I want A Famous Face. Those ppl after suffering from excruciating pain could still look good in a freaking jumpsuit so why can't I. Although I lost my cardigan. So the pants will do for now. I don't really know what I'm saying and why right now. Just keeping my mind of things. Keeping and open mind and trying to stay hyper and positive like I'm always doing. another good thing about later is that I WILL GET HIGH! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha! uhuh. i better savour the moment of my momentary highness (in more ways than one!). Anywho since I don't think I'm bringing this laptop, i'll just give this entry some rest and will continue in a little while.

*fingers crossing*

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates