2323 hours

Thursday, February 9, 2006 11:08 PM

sitting in the dark
in this huge room
on my bed
dreaming

silence pokes
my thin skin
even if
i bury myself

why don't you
just pick up
the stupid phone
and dial my number

i know you
are also
sitting on your
four poster bed
waiting
for that phone
to ring

it is so easy
yet complicated
all i had to do
was push
a plastic button
to finally feel
connected
to you

how silly
for a single plastic button
that stands in our way
why don't you
push it
why can't i?

i close my tired eyes
and count
from one to ten

one...
i wish you felt the same

two...
you are always in my head

three...
i miss you

four...
you are not here

five...
i need you now

six...
i think i'm crying

seven...
where are you now

eight...
it looks like it was
only a stupid game

nine...
i hate you

ten...
"hey, you awake?"

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates