i wish i died & you bringing me back to life

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 2:08 PM


another day, another mixtape. this time it's my Virgins Suicides Compilation. opening credits thanks to Oasis' Champagne Supernova.
today coincidentally has a depressing theme despite me feeling quite happy when i woke up this morning. ironic no?
watched Veronika Decides To Die which was super depressing. instead of making me feeling all emotional and numb, i became super sleepy and actually knocked out for about 30 minutes; waking up to find Veronika still alive and in love with a very cute boy.
my hair chose to look like a black bowl this morning making me frustrated and happy at the same time knowing the fact that it is indeed growing out.
and then there's that thing where i ate a tuna sandwich and my breathe is all stinky... i'm gonna go brush my teeth.

0 comments:



Fresh Blogger Templates