oinkers!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:12 PM

rihanna for GQ


all i want for christmas is to have a banging body like hers. and maybe a hot guy to make full use of said banging body :) please&thankyou!

my Veronica Mars marathon officially ended with me now stuck with nothing good in comparison to Skins and Vmars to watch. those two are by far the most interesting shows ever made in relation to other snoozefest tv series which have caused me heartburns and possibly the rise and fall of my blood pressure. should i go back to Dexter? maybe...
so a few things have happened this past couple of days. my work is finally getting published and i got new job offers to do. plus the fact that a few good people are finally back into my life. so yay me!

1 comments:

siedne said...

"those two are by far the most interesting shows ever made in relation to other snoozefest tv series which have caused me heartburns and possibly the rise and fall of my blood pressure."

THANK YOU. VMars ROCKS and not many people have watched it or have the cranial ability to understand its beauty. I hate that it ended so prematurely :(



Fresh Blogger Templates